Honorable Minette Libom Li Likeng
Honorable Minette Libom Li Likeng is the Minister of Posts and Telecommunications, a post she has held since 2015. She is responsible for the preparation and implementation of Government policy related to posts, telecommunications and information and communication technologies.
She is charge of:
- studying, realizing or supervising the construction of equipment and infrastructure in posts and telecommunications;
- ensuring the development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as well as electronic communications in all its forms in liaison with the relevant Administrations;
- promoting investments in the sector in relation with the Ministry of the Economy, Planning and Regional Development and the relevant organizations;
- ensuring or supervising the training of staff in its sector;
- monitoring the activities of mobile or satellite telecommunication agencies;
- monitoring e-commerce-related activities, cyber security and cybercrime issues in liaison with the relevant Administrations;
- preparing, analyzing and keeping statistics related to the field of Posts and Telecommunications as well as Information and Communication Technologies (ICT);
- monitoring the activities of regulatory bodies operating in its area of expertise.
- ensuring the liaison between the Government and the Universal Postal Union (UPU) as well as the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) in liaison with the Ministry of External Relations.
- the Telecommunications Regulatory Board (ART);
- the National Agency for information and communication technology (ANTIC).
- Cameroon Telecommunications (CAMTEL);
- Cameroon Postal Services (CAMPOST).
-National Advanced School of Posts and Telecommunications (ENSPT).